Pages

Search This Blog

September 1, 2010

KL Matta Fair (3rd to 5th September 2010) i'mActuallyWorried!

hhhmmm.. this week I need to go to Kuala Lumpur for Matta Fair.
For those who don't know, Matta Fair is an event held by MATTA Chapter for local travel agent to sell their products.
This event will be held at PWTC for 3 days.
Well, to be honest I'm a bit WORRIED not because of the event but...
I don't know why.. but i'm worried about going up the bus at NIGHT...
I will depart from PENANG on Thursday at 12.30 pm and will come back from KL on Monday taking 11.00 pm bus... Ffuuhh.. I'm really worried..
I wish I can just sleep that night and when I open my eyes I already at PENANG... PRAY & HOPE to have safe journey back home...
~To : MY FAMILY, IBU & HER, pray for my SAFETY ya~
what if??? hurm....

No comments:

Post a Comment