Pages

Search This Blog

October 30, 2010

Dear Summer Finn...

Dear Summer Finn...

Well, first of all I hope you read what I am about to write because it's just for you.

Summer,

I wanna wish you BEST OF LUCK on your Final Exam. I hope and believes you will do well on that exam. You wanna know something dear, you will definitely look good with an AKJ Medal place on that Convo blazer during your convocation. Please put a side for a while all the problem or anything that bother you. Now, it is time for you to focus on your study k.
Remember, you need to cut and beat my pointer. :)

Summer,

Don't worry about me ya. I'm doing just fine here. I EAT, I SLEEP, I go to WORK I'm HANGING OUT and i even go to toilet still by myself. :), that's mean I'm fine right? Ya, it's been though for me but I try hard to overcome it because I know & believes one day we will be just like before or even better. :)
You remember right what I always say to you,
'As long you are happy, it's enough for me', so, be happy ya, then I'll be ok.

Summer,

Like always, I got something to 'bebel' at you...

~ Please EAT properly ya. LESS MAGGIE & BREAD, MORE RICE & MILK ya. You need ENERGY to answer all the questions.

~ Please take care of yourself. Take medicine when you sick don't just let it cure by itself ya. :)

~ Take a good night beauty sleep before the day of the exam ya. It will help you to answer all the question well. But, you must make sure you study first la before you sleep.

~ LESS TIME on LAPTOP & MORE TIME on MODULE ya.

Summer Finn,
Before I end my letter, there's something I would like you to know...
Please.. please.. remember that you are one of the
HAPPIEST, GREATEST & WONDERFUL thing that ever HAPPEN in my LIFE.
I thanks GOD for giving me opportunity and chance to know you and be with you although it's just for a while and might not be forever. Every single moment with you will always be in my mind.

GOOD LUCK YA!

IMYSM & ILYSM


Your Sincerely,

Tom Henson.

No comments:

Post a Comment