Pages

Search This Blog

December 18, 2010

~TH~~

..... it's been quite some time since I last update my blog.. hurmm... a lot of thing had happen and many things has change.....
well.. my life going quite well, it's getting better... although I HATE MY JOB but I'm still holding on & at the same time still looking for a NEW and BETTER JOB...
I just come back from my 3rd VACATION of this year... this time it's LANGKAWI ISLAND.. well.. everything go very well.. we have a lot of FUN together, doing many CRAZY stuff and PRANK each other so bad.. hehehe..
.....PEOPLES AROUND ME... well... it's going quite well.. I had many NEW friends.. starting to try to know each and everyone of them had been a pleasure for me..
I'm glad to know them.. some of them i just know like 2,3 days bu we can get a long quite well.. theres a girl name WANIE.. well, she a cute little chubby girl (jangan marah ya wanie).. so sweet that girl.. manja ja.. huhu... dok tggu la dia nak p pasar sarikei t untuk belikan suar kat sana.. huhu...
.....bnyk lagi la yang berlaku... ada sedih, gembira, menyoronokkan and etc.. 
.....looks like, I have enjoy my LIFE so far! I still HOPE for a BETTER tomorrow each and every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment